Payroll Deduction Schemes
Sign up now for Cambrian Credit Union payroll deduction scheme – it’s as easy as ABC!
Payroll membership with Cambrian Credit Union is a hassle free means of regular saving or repaying your loan with us. The scheme is available to people who are employed by the partner organisations listed below. If your employer is not listed, please inform us and we will contact them on your behalf.
It’s as easy as ABC
Step A – If you want to join and save click here. Once you have completed your online membership application and have received a welcome email, return to this page to complete a payroll deduction form (see Step C)
Step B – If you want to join and take out a loan click here. Once you have completed your online membership application and have received a welcome email, return to this page to complete fill in a payroll deduction form (see Step C)
Step C – Having completed Step A or B, to join the payroll deduction scheme, click on your employer’s name below, complete the form and post it to Cambrian Credit Union Payroll Department, 17-19 Bodfor Street, Rhyl, LL18 1AS, or hand it in at any of our offices. If you want us to post a form, please e mail email@example.com or contact our payroll team on 01745 345533.
Why should you join Cambrian Credit Union and use your employer’s payroll deduction scheme?
- Credit unions offer ethical investments
- Money invested in a credit union benefits the local community, not shareholders
- You can save as little or as much as you want on a regular basis
- Saving money regularly helps protect you from unexpected financial pressures and helps you manage your money more effectively
- Payroll deductions are a convenient and easy way to save
- Because the payment is deducted before your money goes into your bank, you don’t feel the impact, but you get the benefits of saving
- If you need to borrow money, Cambrian Credit Union offer low-cost loans to its members
Payroll Deduction Employers
For a full list of the local employer’s who offer payroll deduction go to our Payroll Partner’s Page.
We offer many ways of accessing your savings for more details click here.