Cambrian Credit Union Payroll Deduction Scheme
Payroll deduction allows employees to save into a Credit Union account with the money taken directly from salaries.
Cambrian works with a number of employers within Anglesey, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Gwynedd, Powys and Wrexham to provide employees with a simple method to save money or pay loans directly from their salaries. For a full list of companies click here.
What is Payroll Saving?
- Payroll saving is making regular savings directly from your salary. Your employer deducts the amount you wish to save direct from your wages via the payroll, and transfers this to your Cambrian Credit Union savings account.
- Saving direct from your salary is so easy and hassle free – you can save as little or as much as you wish, from just £1 a week or £5 a month
- Your money is transferred to your Cambrian Credit Union account and can be withdrawn at any time
- Your employer has no access to your Cambrian Credit Union account, balances or details
- Payroll saving is a staff benefit which your employee offers to you
- There is NO cost to you– it is free of charge
Why should you join Cambrian Credit Union and use your employer’s payroll deduction scheme?
- Saving directly from your salary is easy and hassle free
- Saving directly from your salary is the ‘painless’ way to save – it’s often easier to put some money aside before receiving your pay
- Saving money regularly helps protect you from unexpected financial pressures and helps you manage your money more effectively
- You can save as much as you want
- Savings soon build up to buy that special present, a holiday or to help with one of life’s emergencies
- Savings can be withdrawn at any time*
- If you need to borrow money, Cambrian Credit Union offers low-cost loans to members – you can apply for a loan, and the repayments can be deducted from your payroll savings
- Your money is safe and protected by the Financial Conduct Authority & the Prudential Regulation Authority.
- Your savings are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, currently to the value of £85,000
If you need a loan, perhaps for an unforeseen expense, to consolidate debts or pay for home improvements, Cambrian Credit Unions offers a financially sympathetic service, with discounted loan interest rates.
Repayments can be made through the payroll Savings service, offering you the peace of mind that your payments will be made – on time.
Cambrian Credit Union Loans
- Borrow for almost any purpose, including a consolidation loan to pay off existing debts
- Loans are tailored to suit your individual circumstances & your ability to afford the repayments
- Charges a fixed rate of interest up to a maximum of 42.6% APR
- Flexibility – borrow large or small amounts over different periods and increase/decrease payments if your circumstances change
- No arrangement fees
- No penalty or fees if you pay off your loan early