Cambrian Credit Union Payroll Deduction Scheme
Payroll deduction allows employees to save into a Credit Union account with the money taken directly from salaries.
Cambrian works with a number of employers within Anglesey, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Gwynedd, Powys and Wrexham to provide employees with a simple method to save money or pay loans directly from their salaries. For a full list of companies click here.
Why should you join Cambrian Credit Union and use your employer’s payroll deduction scheme?
- Credit unions offer ethical investments
- Money invested in a credit union benefits the local community, not shareholders
- You can save as little or as much as you want on a regular basis
- Saving money regularly helps protect you from unexpected financial pressures and helps you manage your money more effectively
- Payroll deductions are a convenient and easy way to save
- Because the payment is deducted before your money goes into your bank, you don’t feel the impact, but you get the benefits of saving
- If you need to borrow money, Cambrian Credit Union offer low-cost loans to its members
For more information please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our payroll team on 0333 2000 601.