Here at Cambrian we are proud to be associated with local community organisations.
The King’s Storehouse
Started in 2012 when the church saw people all around who had fallen on hard times – many through no fault of their own. We rose to the challenge to try to meet some of the needs.
Ty Llywelyn Community Centre
Ty Llywelyn Community Centre opened in July 2003 and is named after Lance Bombardier Llywelyn Evans, who died tragically on the first day of the Iraq War.The Centre caters for local community events such as Youth clubs, IT classes and more.
Gwledd Conwy Feast is one of the biggest festivals in Wales. It’s also the most perfectly placed. The event includes music, art, farming, and also showcasing Wales’ makers, artists and those using traditional building skills. Gwledd Conwy Feast are a completely independent, non-profit Community Interest Company and rely on revenue generated from ticket sales and stallholder fees to help us hold the festival each year.
Aberconwy Domestic Abuse Service
Aberconwy Domestic Abuse Service provides support to male and female victims of Domestic Violence via a One –Stop-Shop system.’
- Aberconwy Domestic Abuse service provides confidential and professional support
- A listening ear
- Provide an opportunity to explore your options
- Provide practical and emotional support
- Helping with personal Safety planning
- Making you aware of your rights and legal issues
- Helping to address financial issues and claiming benefits
- Developing confidence and self esteem
- Providing access to other relevant agencies
- Supporting you to remain in your own home