14 July 2022
CLOSED :Part Time Customer Service Administration Assistant (Arrears & Collections)
SUBMISSIONS NOW CLOSED
Part Time Customer Service Administration Assistant (Arrears & Collections)
Brilliant opportunity to join our growing team, working 30 hours per week from our offices in Llandudno Junction. Ideally, you’ll work 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday, although flexibility is available with days and hours worked.
Do you either have experience gained in a customer service or administrative role? Are you looking for a rewarding career where you’ll be fully supported and trained to develop your knowledge and skills? If so, read on to find out more about this superb opportunity to join the largest credit union in Wales.
Cambrian Credit Union (CCU) is a community owned and controlled financial cooperative, providing a wide range of practical, affordable, and straightforward financial services to everyone. As a social enterprise, Cambrian strive to improve and enhance the social, financial, and economic well-being of members by promoting sensible savings and prudent borrowing.
With a network of 5 branches in Wales, the solutions focused team are passionate about treating people as individuals and take pride delivering a friendly and helpful service.
The Role – Customer Service Administration Assistant (Arrears & Collections)
As an Administration Assistant you will be supported by the Senior Officer and work as part of a team of 19 colleagues, providing administrative support to the Arrears and Collections team. Following full training provided at the outset, your duties will then include:
- Arranging appointments
- Liaising with customers via telephone and email
- Typing Pre-Arrears letters
- Making Eligible Loan Deduction Scheme submissions
- Assisting with Debt Management Plan administrative tasks
- Assisting with filing
Our Requirements – Customer Service Administration Assistant
- Proven customer service experience, ideally with experience undertaking administrative tasks
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills, with a helpful and confident telephone manner
- Highly organised, with a proactive and enthusiastic approach to work and ability to multi-task
- Excellent computer skills, with good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Your professional development goals will be listened to, with ongoing training encouraged and support available. In addition, you will benefit from:
- Permanent contract, working 30 hours per week from our offices in Llandudno Junction ideally 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday, although flexibility is available with days and hours worked
- Salary of £15,600 based on 30 hours per week, pay rate equivalent to £10 per hour
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays, rising incrementally with length of service to a maximum of 33 days inclusive of bank holidays (pro rata)
- An additional day’s leave during the Christmas annual leave period
- Enhanced sick pay
- Staff loan rate
- Yearly employee bonus scheme
- Enhanced employee assist programme
- Staff uniform
All applications for this Customer Service Administration Assistant (Arrears & Collections) vacancy to be submitted by CV to Info@cambriancu.
Closing Date 14th August 2022